Extensive support for technical questions
The production of printed circuit boards is a complex subject. We provide our customers with the best possible support. If desired, we offer DFM (Design for Manufacturability) support early in the design process. With a product that is optimally planned and follows good design guidelines, later problems such as poor yield, processing delays and additional costs can be avoided.
Sunshine Global Circuits has Field Application Engineers (FAEs) in North America, Europe, and Asia to provide technical support. Our FAEs have years of experience in PCB design, manufacturing, and materials.
Our design support
- Design of multilayer stack-ups
- Impedance modeling
- Base materials and material selection
- Full DFM and EQ's (technical issues)
- Preliminary DFM analysis at the design stage
- Design guidelines for rigid, rigid-flex and flex PCBs
- Design aids for high-speed applications
- Design aids for thermal management
- Minor modifications of existing Gerber data
If you are interested in any of the above topics, or if you need help with a topic not listed, please contact us.