Prototypes - functional guarantor for series production
With a prototype, you can quickly identify design flaws, determine product adjustments, and define cost-saving adaptations. A number of iterations and tests are usually necessary before series production. Verification and testing are one aspect that leads to a shorter time to market while reducing manufacturing costs. Fast and reliable prototype iterations are extremely cost-effective, as they can help eliminate functional and design errors at a very early stage. This ensures the functionality of your subsequent production product.
Sunshine PCB usually manufactures prototypes and later series production at the same production site: this ensures that prototypes and series products are manufactured using the same materials, equipment, and processes. From the very first PCB, we apply the same uncompromising standards for durability and further processing as we do for series production. From the extensive testing of your manufacturing data to the final inspection, we work precisely and responsibly in the production of prototypes. You can count on the same, optimal manufacturing results and receive your PCB samples in series quality.
In addition, to support our customers' design and prototyping requirements, our manufacturing facilities in China offer an express service (Quick Turn Around Service/QTA) with a turnaround time of 10 business days for most technologies.
- 7-10 days Quick Turn Around Service
- for 2 to 16 layers (with one press cycle)
- FR4 materials must be in stock
- Maximum of 12 production uses, ≤ 3 m² (610 x 450 mm)
- Non-conductive via fill increases production time by 1 to 2 days
- for HDI PCBs 1+N+1 plus 2 days, for HDI PCBs 2+N+2 plus 5 days.
- Special options such as electroplated hard gold, mixed surfaces, Imm.Ag and backdrill increase production time by one day